Thursday, July 21, 2011

Too Cool


I really love this look! I must say that I surprised myself with how quickly this outfit was created. In less than fifteen minutes I was patting myself on the back for a job well done. You know some days you leave the house knowing you doing your thing. Today was one of those days. I kept hearing that I had Rock Star hair today. I was trying something different, but it was Jay who showed me what to do. Its the wild, messy, it's meant to look like this, sex hair.

This look is one for the records. This outfit is so out the box. I took a skirt and turned it into a top. It's funny how it works because even though this is a predominately loose look, I think it still supplies a sexy fit..comment below and let me know what you think....

(Click the image to get a closer look)


Top: $2
H&M white harem pants: $5
White necklace: $20
Sunglasses: Free (Thank Jay)
Vintage shoes: Free (Thanks mom)
Black straw saddle bag: $30



Remember to tell a friend,who knows a friend, to tell a friend to JOINT HE BLOGG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment