Saturday, July 16, 2011

The "S" in Saturday is for Shopping


I started my weekend off with a mani and pedi before shopping and getting some great deals. There is a pretty good nail spot across the street from FIT on 28th between 7th & 8th but closer to 8th where you can get a mani and pedi for $21(w/tax). If you ask me that is one of the best deals in city. I don't know if this will be all year around or just for the summer but for the most part they do a good job and the spot is pretty clean. The best part of it all though, is the nice Asian man who offers a FREE massage while you dry your nails. I'm not talking about the usual teaser you get for sixty seconds , that only makes you consider getting the ten min, massage they offer for $15. This man spends a good five minutes working those kinks out. We all can use a good massage and I will take a free one any day. He seemed pretty happy when I slipped him a little $2 tip to let him know I really appreciated his work. You have no idea how much of a blessing it was!!


Any hoot, there were some really good sales going on at your favorite local, popular stores. H&M, Banana Republic, Express, Zara, and Gap had some good deals this weekend. I'm sure if you allow yourself to wonder into one of these stores on your lunch break, you can still find a piece or two to compliment your new Fall wardrobe. I purchased items I could wear now and also layer for the Fall. I'm so excited to reveal my new style for the season!














Below is a preview of what's to come in the Fall. This is the look I am aiming for. Sophisticated, classy, with a little sass. This is me getting my grown and sexy on! (Click on the image to get up close and personal)






T.J. Maxx Top: $10
Delia Jeans: $10
Polka Dot Espadrilles: $7
Gap Metallic Silver Purse: $20
H&M Sunglasses: $5
Stud Earrings: $7
-------------------
Total: $59


Remember to tell a friend,who knows a friend, to tell a friend to JOIN THE BLOG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment