Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"I'm Doing Kegels Right Now" ~ KB


At work some funny, gut busting jokes go down. The ones that stood out the most were:

KB- I don't want my cookie to be all loose so I don't like pounding, rough sex. I wanna keep my ish tight for my husband. I mean that's why I do Kegels (an exercise women can do to strengthen their pelvic muscles, and if done during sex will send a man over the moon).
She says, I'm always doing Kegels all day, every day. I'm doing Kegels right now!!!!!


Someones says that they think I should date this guy, and added that one of the perks was that he has two jobs!!! I say I would pass but you should definitely consult with Jay.
Jay says: I mean only if he deposited both his checks into her bank account, and even then it probably won't work.

The person then says: Gold digger

Jay says: I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke ni**a. Everyone is cracking up then Jay goes in: "Rosa Park sat on the bus, Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream, and she ain't messing with a broke ni**a.
Fun times, fun times!!!!

I don't know if it is as funny when I blog about it or it was something you had to be there for, but either way I thought I'd share.

Forever 21 dress: $20
H&M denim vest: $10
Rain boots: Free (Thanks mom)
Purse: $25
Bracelet: $3
Sunglasses: Free (Thanks Jay)
Necklace: Free (Thanks Jay)
-----------------------------
Total$ 68

Remember to tell a friend, who knows a friend, to tell a friend to JOIN THE BLOGG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment