Friday, July 29, 2011

An Interesting Day


This was a fun day. One of my good friends from LA came into town unexpectedly and made for a pleasant surprise. We caught up for a bit and I learned that he has some exciting things coming up. The production of a new documentary with an NBA player and a pop-art gallery, based out in LA. Wishing him all the best with his new endeavors!


After work my cousin and I headed to the Ava Lounge for a little stress reliever. Really cute spot! I enjoy going there after work to look at the clouds at night (one of my favorite things) and to sit on top of the city. I can think, clear my mind, and it inspires me to keep my dreams alive; knowing I want to be in more atmospheres like this. This place is great for chilling, girls night out, and makes for the ultimate date spot after dinner.
Ava Lounge @ the Dream Hotel
210 West 55th Street
New York, NY 10019




Vintage jacket:$5
DKNY jeggings: $20
Ring: $5
H&M tank: $10
MIA shoes: $30
Gap black straw saddle purse: $30
---------------------------------
Total: $100

Remember to tell a friend, who knows a friend, to tell a friend to JOIN THE BLOGG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment