Monday, June 7, 2010

To be red or not to red, that is the question?


Since FS is all about all things fashion, I thought it would only be appropriate to talk about Rhi-Rhi new doo. Not exactly clothes, but a hair do can either make or break any outfit. Is it fashionable or not? You be the judge on that. Today is the first day I'm seeing this, so I thought it would only be appropriate to share with our FS readers. Personally, I don't dig the doo, but I respect her for always trying new things, and re-inventing herself. No matter what her face will never change so she will always be beautiful. Not for nothing though, I do miss little miss sunshine, who had long flowing beautiful hair, and a pretty smile to match...Oh well the good girl gone bad, and now, " Ooooh baby I'm a ROckStar"....

No comments:

Post a Comment