Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pamela Dennis Steals the Show

Director Lola, Jayknowles & MissMonét


Last, Sunday night I attended the movie screening of "Love In Zodiac". Everyone lived for my dress. Attendees, continuously asked me who designed it. Well I decided to bring you the inside scoop!

My Pamela Dennis dress was purchased at Family Jewels in Manhattan. Pamela Dennis designs for the confident woman who wants to enhance her personal style. Using the most luxurious embroideries and fabrics from all over the world, Pamela creates classic, glamorous styles tailored to the feminine form for both day and evening looks. Pamela’s creations are fashion-forward and versatile, while using only the highest quality of materials. Some of her celebrity clients include: Jayknowles, Angelina Jolie, Kate Hudson, Halle Berry, Madonna, Debra Messing, Liv Tyler, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Whitney Houston, Sharon Stone, Cindy Crawford and many more. Her new line can be purchased at Bergdorf Goodman, New York City and Neiman Marcus, Beverly Hills. Follow me @JayknowlesT.

No comments:

Post a Comment