Monday, November 2, 2009

A Fashionable Lifestyle...


When I look at this picture, I think he's living a fashionable lifestyle. This shot screams SUCCESS! He looks so happy. Jay Z, for the good, bad, and even the ugly Jay, Jigga, Hova, has definitely come a long way. Is he the best rapper alive? That's for you to judge, but "I'LL CLAP FOR HIM". I do know he's "SO AMBITIOUS" makin' him "WHAT WE TALKIN ABOUT". He used his "EMPIRE STATE OF MIND" to come up with some of the cleverest punch lines in Hip-Hop. If he hasn't told you before "HE'S AS REAL AS IT GETS" that's why, "HE RUNS THIS TOWN". Jay, like aging wine, you just keep getting better and better in time. He truly is an inspiration, and I believe his music will keep us "YOUNG FOREVER" This is just a "REMINDER" Dream IT, Think IT, Believe IT, and you will Achieve IT.

P.s. It that a ring box he's holding??

No comments:

Post a Comment